- Name – Kris Zentek
- AKA – Chopper, Fatty
- Riding Style – Relentless
- Likes – Technology, Hard climbs, cleanliness, scones.
- Pet hates – Descents, il-equipped riders, cars
- “When I’m not riding my bike, I…” – am cleaning my bike(s)
- Favourite quote – “Ride as much or as little, or as long or as short as you feel. But ride.”
Kris started riding a bike around 4 years ago to help lose weight. Since joining Weaver Valley Cycling Club, he has progressed from club rider to road racer, winning his first race in 2012. 2013 was his first full season as an amateur competitor, achieving his 2nd category license. When not riding or training, Kris is employed by Avecto as Product Manager, a software company HQ’d in Cheadle, Cheshire. His other passions in life are snowboarding, anything gadgety (he has many, many failed hobbies involving gadgets) and most recently, baking. Kris lives in Cheshire with his Wife Leah, and Eddie their Amazon Parrot.